|B.A.||Computer Science||University at Albany|
|M.S.||Computer Science||University at Albany|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science||University at Albany|
- Career Fair Co-Chair, Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges, Northeastern Region (CCSCNE-2017), 2017.
- Reviewer, Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges, Northeastern Region (CCSCNE-2017), 2017.
- External Reviewer, 23rd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge
Management (CIKM), 2014.
- External Reviewer, 4th International Workshop on Data Center Performance
- Database Systems
- Social Network Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Operating Systems
- Andrew Matusiewicz, Neil Murray, Paul Olsen Jr., Erik Rosenthal, “Computing
Prime Implicates by Pruning the Search Space and Accelerating Subsumtion”,
accepted for publication in Journal of Logic and Computation (JLC), 2015.
- Paul Olsen Jr., Alan Labouseur, Jeong-Hyon Hwang, “Efficient Top-k Closeness
Centrality Search”, 30th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE
2014), Chicago, IL, April 2014 (acceptance rate: 19.96%)