You can’t study all the time. Saint Rose has more than 20 energetic clubs and organizations to catch your interest and expand your network of friends. Among them:
- Division II athletics: watch the Golden Knights compete in more than 15 sports.
- Intramurals and fitness: play flag football, volleyball, soccer, or basketball. Hit the pool, gym, or fitness center.
- Clubs: GK Dance Team, Golden Vybz, Black Student Union, Sabor Latino, The Chronicle and ALANA Steppers to name just a few.
- Late Knight events: bingo, trivia, and game nights, laser tag, bowling and other alcohol-free options for evening activities on the weekend.
- Student Association: lend your voice to the future of Saint Rose through the official student government on campus.
- Readings by famous authors, pickup Frisbee, late-night breakfasts, leadership opportunities…
Week of Welcome
Welcome to our newest Golden Knights!