Spring 2020 Virtual Events
We can’t be together on campus right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but connect with us through virtual student events!
Explore Virtual Events at Saint Rose
Discover More Opportunities
You can’t study all the time. Saint Rose has more than 40 energetic clubs and organizations to catch your interest and expand your network of friends. Among them:
- Division II athletics: watch the Golden Knights compete in more than 15 sports.
- Intramurals and fitness: play flag football, volleyball, soccer, or basketball. Hit the pool, gym, or fitness center.
- Clubs: GK Dance Team, Psych Club, Environmental Club, Student Events Board, and ALANA Steppers to name just a few.
- Late Knight events: bingo, trivia, and game nights, laser tag, bowling and other alcohol-free options for evening activities on the weekend.
- Talent showcases and festivals: take part in the 15-Minute Max Video Festival, Cavalcade of Scenes, Garage to Glory, and the Hearst Student Innovation Contest.
- Student Association: lend your voice to the future of Saint Rose through the official student government on campus.
- Readings by famous authors, pickup Frisbee, late-night breakfasts, leadership opportunities…
Week of Welcome
Welcome to our newest Golden Knights!