Are you interested in immersing yourself in a new culture? Learning a new language? Traveling the world? If so, you are in the right place!
From Scotland to South Africa, India to Ireland, Poland to Peru, and Chile to China, Saint Rose students can study a wide range of disciplines in 35 countries:
- Africa: Morocco, South Africa
- Central America: Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
- North America: Hawaii
- South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru
- Asia: China, India, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Thailand
- Europe: Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Scotland, Spain, Poland
- Oceania: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
Take the Next Step
Study Abroad Opportunities
Study abroad opportunities are available for one semester, two semesters, faculty sponsored short-term trips through The College of Saint Rose, and 4-8 week summer sessions.
Through our affiliate partners (below), there are over 100 universities that students can study abroad at:
- International Studies Abroad (ISA): https://studiesabroad.com/ -South Africa, Morocco, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS): https://www.aifsabroad.com/ -Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Chile, China,Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Russia, South Africa, Spain
- CISabroad: https://www.cisabroad.com/ –Czech Republic, England, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Scotland. Spain, Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Peru, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, South Africa
- Foundation for International Education (FIE): http://www.fie.org.uk/ -England
- Regents University: https://www.regents.ac.uk/inbound -England
- University College Cork (UCC): https://www.ucc.ie/en/international/ -Ireland
- Spanish Studies Abroad (SSA): https://www.spanishstudies.org/ -Spain, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Argentina
- Studio Art College International (SACI): https://saci-florence.edu/ -Italy
- Paris School of Business: https://www.psbedu.paris/en/international -France
Students can even take classes that are taught in English in countries where English is not the primary language (i.e. Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, etc.). Even better, several sites offer credit-bearing internships and service learning experiences for students to give them major-specific field experiences.