Yoga. Prayer. Celebration. Community. Faith connections. Purpose. Visit the Interfaith Sanctuary.
Prayer & Meditation
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation along with Labyrinth walking meditation scheduled throughout the semester
- Yoga class: Mondays at 7:00 pm. All levels of experience welcome to attend
- Sunday Night College Mass: 6:30 pm at St. Vincent de Paul Church (on the corner of Madison Ave. and Partridge St.)
- Opportunities for Prayer or just a quiet place to breathe: The Interfaith Sanctuary is open for quiet prayer and reflection from 8:00 am – 10:00 pm, Monday thru Thursday and 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Better Together – This student organization for those from all faith traditions and belief systems, creates a safe space to communicate with others who think differently in a “no judgment zone”. We offer support to the many ways people explore spiritual paths and engage in service as a common ground. Through this, we learn about each other and about ourselves.
- Catholic Student Organization
- Jewish Student Organization
- Muslim Student Organization
- Brothers and Sisters in Christ – BASIC
- The Happiness Support Project
- Art Break
- Board Game Café
- **Contact Joan Horgan at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about meeting times
- Reach Out Saint Rose – This year’s date: Saturday, September 10, 2022!
Reach Out Saint Rose is an amazing tradition at the College, when hundreds of Saint Rose students, staff, alumni, family and friends go out into the community and make a difference with a few hours of time and energy. A little bit of our time supports neighborhoods, nursing homes, shelters, community gardens and local social service organizations that do so much to respond to the needs of the people of the Capital Region. Follow this link to learn more about this amazing program!
- Happiness Support Project – Wednesdays at 3 pm and Tuesdays at 4 pm in the Interfaith Sanctuary
Group members increase their skills at bringing happiness into their lives while also managing times when happiness is challenged
- Celebration of the Seasons – Join us this December as we end the semester celebrating the many holidays and holy days happening in November and December
- Outreach Trips – Explore issues of service, faith and justice and how we find our purpose in the world
Follow us on our Instagram and Facebook pages: strose_spiritualife (Instagram) and Saint Rose Office of Spiritual Life (Facebook)