Applications are in! The 2017-2018 Monsignor Delaney Alumni Family Scholarship award recipients will be notified in early April 2018.
In honor of Monsignor Joseph Delaney — an individual who was instrumental in encouraging the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet who found The College of Saint Rose—The College of Saint Rose Alumni Association sponsors two (2) $4,000 scholarships which are awarded to two (2) incoming undergraduate first-year students that are relatives of Saint Rose graduates (a legacy). Each scholarship is awarded over four (4) years at $1,000 per year. In order to receive the full $4,000 scholarship, the recipient must be considered a full-time undergraduate student at the College for four (4) consecutive years.
• Must be accepted to The College of Saint Rose as an incoming first-year student.
• Must be a Saint Rose Legacy — Applicant’s spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt/uncle, or cousin must be a graduate of Saint Rose.
• Must demonstrate high academic achievement and leadership throughout high school.
• Must submit fully completed scholarship application.
• Must submit typed essay describing leadership qualities and reasons for selecting The College of Saint Rose (no more than 500 words).
• Must submit a resume or list of high school activities and community service activities.
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: MID-MARCH.
The 2018-2019 Monsignor Delaney Alumni Family Scholarship will be accepting applications in January 2019. To be eligible, you must be entering Saint Rose as a first year student in the Fall of 2019. Please check back in January 2019 for application instructions.
If you have questions please contact the Office of Alumni Relations by calling 518.454.5105 or email us.