In honor of Monsignor Joseph Delaney — an individual who was instrumental in encouraging the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet who found The College of Saint Rose—The College of Saint Rose Alumni Association sponsors two (2) $4,000 scholarships which are awarded to two (2) incoming undergraduate first-year students that are relatives of Saint Rose graduates (a legacy). Each scholarship is awarded over four (4) years at $1,000 per year. In order to receive the full $4,000 scholarship, the recipient must be considered a full-time undergraduate student at the College for four (4) consecutive years.
• Must be accepted to The College of Saint Rose as an incoming first-year student.
• Must be a Saint Rose Legacy — Applicant’s spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt/uncle, or cousin must be a graduate of Saint Rose.
• Must demonstrate high academic achievement and leadership throughout high school.
• Must submit fully completed scholarship application.
• Must submit typed essay describing leadership qualities and reasons for selecting The College of Saint Rose (no more than 500 words).
• Must submit a list or resume of high school activities and community service activities.
• Application materials must be received by March 15, 2018.
If incoming first-year applicants qualify for this scholarship, and have self-identified as a Legacy when applying to Saint Rose, the Office of Alumni Relations will send an official application once the student has been accepted by the College.
To apply online, please fill in the information below and attach your essay and list/resume in order to be considered for the 2018 Monsignor Delaney Alumni Family Scholarship!