NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
In honor of Monsignor Joseph Delaney — an individual who was instrumental in encouraging the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet who found The College of Saint Rose—The College of Saint Rose Alumni Association sponsors two (2) $4,000 scholarships which are awarded to two (2) incoming undergraduate first-year students that are relatives of Saint Rose graduates (a legacy). Each scholarship is awarded over four (4) years at $1,000 per year. In order to receive the full $4,000 scholarship, the recipient must be considered a full-time undergraduate student at the College for four (4) consecutive years.
• Must be accepted to The College of Saint Rose as an incoming first-year student.
• Must be a Saint Rose Legacy — Applicant’s spouse, parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt/uncle, or cousin must be a graduate of Saint Rose.
• Must demonstrate high academic achievement and leadership throughout high school.
• Must submit fully completed scholarship application.
• Must submit typed essay describing leadership qualities and reasons for selecting The College of Saint Rose (no more than 500 words).
• Must submit a resume or list of high school activities and community service activities.
• APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 15, 2019.
The 2019-2020 Monsignor Delaney Alumni Family Scholarship is now accepting applications. To be eligible, you must be entering Saint Rose as a first year student in the Fall of 2019.
If you have questions please contact the Office of Alumni Relations by calling 518.454.5105 or email us.