Guaranteed Academic Scholarships
Apply for Transfer Admission
Transfer Application Requirements
Students who have completed an associate’s degree (A.A. or A.S.) at an accredited institution and who have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above are guaranteed acceptance. Transfer student applicants who do not meet these criteria are evaluated on an individual basis.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A letter of recommendation from at least one college instructor, counselor, employer, or community leader.
- A list of courses in which you are currently enrolled (if applicable).
- Proof of high school graduation in the form of a diploma or final high school transcript.
- Call 518.454.5150 to arrange for a review.
- Music Industry applicants must complete an audition — Register online for an audition time