Events occur Thursdays to Saturdays, both on and off campus, providing students with alcohol/drug-free alternative programs. Students are encouraged to join the Late Knight programming committee to assist in the planning and sponsoring of events. Activities are sponsored by the Office of Student Life.
Late Knight Virtual Events
- Saturday, April 11th: Bingo at 7:00 p.m. EST. Join us for a few rounds of bingo! Play virtually at bingomaker.com. Click play virtual game and enter Game ID: Saint Rose and Password: LateKnight
All Late Knights events are free and open to all Saint Rose students, unless otherwise noted.
For event updates, check out the Late Knight Facebook page or Instagram.
Why You should Join the Programming Committee
You will have the opportunity to win several prizes when you are part of the committee. You will also have the opportunity to meet new people.
Our weekly meetings for Spring 2020 are now held on Zoom each Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. (EST). Join the committee to plan and advertise upcoming events and social media challenges!
- Be part of a student run programming committee
- Provide the entire campus with fun, new and creative activities
- Great resume builder – you will learn event planning, how to work with a team and delegate tasks, improve your organization and time management skills
- Be a leader on campus by managing Late Knight events
- You will receive a free committee member t-shirt
- Committee members attend all events for free
- Showcase your social media skills by advertising upcoming events
Late Knight Events Include:
- Fall Carnival/Knight Fest
- Study Break Breakfast (free on campus breakfast before Fall and Spring finals)
- Mystery Dinner
- Bingo, Trivia, and Game Nights
- Trips to Dave & Buster’s, Lucky Strike, Liberty Ridge Farm
- Laser Tag
- Haunted E.A.C.
- Super Bowl Party
Interested in joining Late Knight Committee? Have an idea for a Late Knight event? Email Director of Student Life and Coordinator of Family Relations, Cherèva McClellan at email@example.com