Events occur Thursdays to Saturdays, both on and off campus, providing students with alcohol/drug-free alternative programs. Students are encouraged to join the Late Knight programming committee to assist in the planning and sponsoring of events. Activities are sponsored by the Office of Student Life.
Late Knight Virtual Events
- Valentine’s Watch Party and Holiday Trivia on February 13th via Zoom at 7 p.m.! Join Late Knight for a Valentine’s Netflix Watch Party of “Someone Great” and then stay for Seasonal Holiday Trivia rounds. You must have your own Netflix account to participate in the Watch Party. Anyone can attend Holiday Trivia. Trivia to start around 8:45 p.m. (EST) on Zoom (Meeting ID: 944 8678 1771; Passcode: 022711). Win one of our Movie Night Prizes! For more information on Late Knight events, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow on Instagram @lateknightstrose
- St. Rose Says: The Ultimate Guessing Game on March 11th at 7 p.m. (EST) via Zoom! Join Late Knight as we put a Saint Rose spin on everyone’s favorite game show, America Says. Test your Saint Rose and pop culture knowledge in the ultimate guessing game. Play in a team or try to win one of the prizes by yourself! Sign-up by March 9th by 5 p.m. (EST) at bit.ly/StroseSays Then join us on March 11th on Zoom for the game!
- Paint and Rewind: Celebrate Women’s History Month on Friday, March 19th at 7 p.m. (EST). Need a moment to unwind from the week? Want to learn how to paint easy portraits of inspiring women leaders? Then join us for this event! Learn how to paint from one of our very own leaders on campus, Resident Assistant and SEB Vice President Vivian Leung. Rewind by talking a look back at women in history and talk about who inspires you today with a discussion led by Late Knight Co-Advisors Cherèva McClellan and Theresa Belfance. To participate, you must RSVP and pick up your paint supplies, paint guide, and other fun surprises. Limited to the first 30 registrants. Then on Friday, March 19th hop on Zoom with everyone to paint, chat, and have a good time. Sign-up information and Zoom information to be announced soon! Part of Women’s History Month Programming. #choosetochallenge
All Late Knights events are free and open to all Saint Rose students, unless otherwise noted.
For event updates, check out the Late Knight Facebook page or Instagram.
Why You should Join the Programming Committee
You will have the opportunity to win several prizes when you are part of the committee. You will also have the opportunity to meet new people.
Our weekly meetings for Spring 2021 are now held on Zoom each Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. (EST). Join the committee to plan and advertise upcoming events and social media challenges!
- Be part of a student run programming committee
- Provide the entire campus with fun, new and creative activities
- Great resume builder – you will learn event planning, how to work with a team and delegate tasks, improve your organization and time management skills
- Be a leader on campus by managing Late Knight events
- You will receive a free committee member t-shirt
- Committee members attend all events for free
- Showcase your social media skills by advertising upcoming events
Late Knight Events Include:
- Fall Carnival/Knight Fest
- Study Break Breakfast (free on campus breakfast before Fall and Spring finals)
- Mystery Dinner
- Bingo, Trivia, and Game Nights
- Trips to Dave & Buster’s, Lucky Strike, Liberty Ridge Farm
- Laser Tag
- Haunted E.A.C.
- Super Bowl Party
Interested in joining Late Knight Committee? Have an idea for a Late Knight event? Email Co-Advisors: Director of Student Life and Coordinator of Family Relations, Cherèva McClellan at email@example.com or Interim Area Coordinator Theresa Belfance at firstname.lastname@example.org