This policy covers how we treat and utilize personal information obtained by all websites created and managed by Information Technology Services (here-after known as ‘ITS’).
- ITS websites automatically log data, including IP Address, Cookie, page (and request data), and session information.
- ITS may collect information when you request services via online forms, email, or phone.
- ITS uses the information we collect to better serve you, fulfill your requests, proactively find and resolve future issues, and answer your questions.
Information We Share and Disclosure:
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information with anyone outside of the College.
- If we have reasonable cause to believe that College policies maybe in violation, ITS reserves the right to provide that information to appropriate parties.
- ITS may set or access cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to your personal information to ITS staff only.
- In some instances we may at our discretion share information with other College departments if it is required to assist us in helping you.