Skip to Main Content
- Student ID cards must be displayed at all times.
- NO food or drink is permitted in any computer labs at any time.
- The College is not responsible for damage to peripherals such as MP3 players, portable storage drives, cameras, etc.
Please by courteous to your colleagues:
- Academic work takes precedence over game playing, emailing, or web surfing.
- Refrain from viewing inappropriate material on public computers.
- Be sure to remove your flash drives or other media before you leave.
To report problems or request assistance in labs:
- See the Lab Aide or call ext. 4357 (H-E-L-P)
- Restart the computer to rectify common problems.