Health Service Information
Services are by appointment only due to infection control. No walk-ins. Call (518) 454-5244 or email email@example.com to make an appointment. The clinic is open Fall and Spring semester, Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm for same day visits and follow ups. Students will be able to have a same day telehealth appointment with a Nurse Practitioner with an in person option as needed.
Students can call Health Services at 518.454.5244 to set up a same day appointment. The Health Services clinic offers same day telehealth appointments from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with an in person option as needed.
All students registered for six or more credits, who have paid a health service fee, are eligible to use Health Services.
Students who are not enrolled in the College insurance remain eligible to use Health Services.
Provider Same Day Appointments with our Nurse Practitioners
- Evaluation and treatment for ACUTE ILLNESS with testing and medications
- OTC Medication dispensing and old meds/sharps disposal
- First aid for non-life threatening injuries
- Assistance with visits to specialists and with student permission collaboration with Counseling Services as needed
- Hospital follow-up
- Personal health education
DMV Eye Exams
On Site Rapid Testing
- Rapid Strep
- Rapid Flu A&B
- Rapid Mono Spot
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen and Rapid Molecular
- Rapid Urine Pregnancy
The Health Service does not provide the following services at this time: allergy injections, oral or injectable birth control, daily medications for chronic illness and pelvic exams/paps.
There is no additional charge for services provided in the Health Service, but you assume financial responsibility for all outside medical services such as visits to specialists, prescription drugs, ambulance transportation, emergency room visits and laboratory work sent off campus.
If you are on-campus, in need of medical attention and the Health Service is closed or you are not able to make it there, you should contact your RA, Residence Life Professional Staff, or Security by calling 518-454-5187.
- You will be assisted in getting medical attention at either an urgent care center or the ER
- Taxi vouchers are available, or if necessary, an ambulance will be called
If you are off-campus and you need immediate medical attention, call 911 or visit one of the local urgent care centers.