Before going to register, consult with your advisor, view the course offerings for upcoming semesters and have a tentative schedule worked out. Be sure to choose alternatives in case your first choice is not available.
You may view the course listings online by clicking the “Course Schedule & Descriptions” link on the sidebar to the right. Any changes made to the offerings are reflected on this page immediately.
CURRENT STUDENTS MAY REGISTER FOR COURSES ON THE WEB AT OR AFTER THEIR ASSIGNED REGISTRATION TIME:
- Go to https://bannerweb.strose.edu.
- Click on Login to Secure Area.
- Enter your User ID number (This is your College of Saint Rose Identification Number).
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you visited the secure area before, you selected a six digit number as your personal identification number. If you have never visited the secure area, the pin is your month, day, and year of birth (MM/DD/YY). You will be prompted to change the number at the first log in. Pick a number you will remember!! You will then be prompted to answer a secret question. The answer will allow you to reset your pin if you should forget it. Click on Login.
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Click on Registration.
- Click on Select Term.
- Click on Check Your Registration Status to see if and when you can register. Then arrow back to the previous page to actually register.
- Click on Registration/Add/Drop Classes. It will ask you to review your contact information – click on Update All at the bottom when done.
- Click on Continue to Registration/Add/Drop Classes.
- You will be prompted to enter your Alternate PIN which is specific to the current open enrollment period. Click on Submit.
- Enter the CRNs for the courses you would like to take, and click on Submit Changes when you have entered all your desired classes.
- Click on Student Schedule by Day & Time to view your weekly schedule, or click on Student Detail Schedule to print a copy of your schedule.