'Tis the Season for Supporting Our AlumsADAM CRESKO G’08 MBA Founder and owner, Roosevelt Grooming Co., Cohoes, New York In addition to razors featuring beautiful combinations of exotic hardwoods and top-shelf vintage blades, Roosevelt Grooming Co....
Higher Learning with Dr. Rone Shavers, associate professor of EnglishAn associate professor of English at Saint Rose since 2008, Rone Shavers teaches creative writing and contemporary literature. He holds an MFA from The New School and a Ph.D. in English from the University of I...
Level Up - Esports at Saint RoseWright started gaming in an amateur league a few years ago, and she worked hard to improve her game by watching videos and listening to the coaching from her amateur league. Then she saw an online posting for t...
Early Discoveries, Undergraduate Research OpportunitiesAshley Richardson, Calvin Elmore, and Charles Saez are each Saint Rose seniors, each tackling a scholarly question. Richardson, a Jane Austen scholar, is exploring the staying power of “Pride and Prejudic...
Striking Gold: Lori Anctil Lands Dream Job as Associate Vice President and Director of AthleticsLori Anctil arrived at The College of Saint Rose in August, ready with a full wardrobe of black and gold, a “Go, Golden Knights!” tagline on every email, and a drive to win, as a program and as the program&...
Haker's Legacy Proves the Wins are Even Greater than the ScoreAmong the greatest misconceptions about athletics is that the results can be quantified. Certainly, there are scoreboards. One team produces more points than the other, one team wins, and one team raises a trop...
- A Team of Their Own: Women’s Lacrosse Arrives at Saint Rose
- Alums with the Basketball Assist
- Yes She Can: Women’s Leadership at Saint Rose
- Being BOLD: Meet the First Class of Scholars Video
- A Class of Our Own: Saint Rose steps up to fill need for teachers with graduates who believe in the field Video
- Africa’s Emerging Leaders at Saint Rose Video
- Saint Rose Spreads Its Wings: National, international expansion efforts change the face of the campus
- A New Look: Recent upgrades on campus offer boost to student learning and pride
- Making Serving Those Who Served Our Mission Video
- New Programs for a New Workforce
- Maureen Rotondi on Social Work Inside and Outside the Classroom
- All in the family: Three siblings at Saint Rose
- Saint Rose Graduates: Meet members of the Class of 2019 Video
- A Donor Story: When Generous Hearts Meet Deserving Students
- Saint Rose Serves: Students Help Out Around the World
- Megan-Claire Chase '99: Drawing on Her Experiences and Challenges to Fight for Cancer Patients
- Catching Up with Tony Paratore '79: A Burning Passion for Sales
- Catching up with Sue Nigra '89: Many Career Incarnations but with Communications at Heart
- Dr. Nino Kharaishvili, MD, MBA G'07: Combining Medicine and Business Acumen to Improve Health System Resilience
- Derek Reed ’16: A Love for Connecting Inspires Career in Sales
- Mary Lou Lamb '55, Saint Rose Alum and Donor, Passes Away at 86
- Father Brian Slezak ’05: Maintaining a Faith Community Remotely Video
- Catching up with Carol Jankunas '64: Reinventions and Adventures Mark Post-Saint Rose Life
Find a Saint Rose Story
Have FUN with Saint Rose coloring pages!
As everyone is adjusting to these new circumstances, we wanted to remind you that we’re all in this together.
From our kitchen tables, home offices and even our couches, Saint Rose is still working hard for our students and for you. So be on the lookout for fun activities, ways to stay safe and how we can help each other.
To kick things off, we thought we’d start with some FUN! We created Saint Rose coloring pages! Kids and kids at heart, take a picture of your finished masterpieces and share them with us.
Vote for Centennial Logo
We asked you to choose a logo for the College’s centennial. Here is the winning design!
We’ll use this logo on all of our celebratory items, from the light pole flags along campus paths to notecards, advertisements, and videos.
We look forward to celebrating Saint Rose’s 100th anniversary with you!