What we do is in our name: offer the tools needed to guide your path to academic success.
Through our learning assistance programs, we seek to provide all students with academic support outside the classroom and equal access to information in the classroom. Our goal is to not only help students become independent and confident learners, but also to increase their academic success and help them reach their ultimate goal of graduation. At Saint Rose, academic support services are an interactive partnership between our staff and the students we serve. We look forward to working with you and enhancing your learning experiences at Saint Rose.
Services provided at the Saint Rose Academic Success Center:
- Lynn Cantwell, Director of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Kelly Chase, Director of the Writing Center
- Matt Woods, Associate Director of Student Development
- Genevieve Aldi, Professional Writing Tutor
- Alyssa Hathaway, Office Assistant