In the Know
A place for students to find all of the news and announcements about the College in one place
Viewing Saint Rose Announcements Online
Historically, the College sends a lot of announcements via email and those emails may come from all areas of campus. It can be overwhelming and confusing, and we know many students prefer other modes of communication. We will still communicate updates every Monday through an In the Know email, and students will continue to receive emails on important issues from individual campus leaders, but you’ll also be able to find those same updates on this website.
Saint Rose Restart Plan for 2021
Our Restart plan includes all of the information you need to know about plans to restart on-campus living and learning at Saint Rose in the Spring 2021 semester as we seek to protect the health and well-being of our students, employees, and community.
Diversity and Inclusion
The central resource to our community where we share our values around inclusion, increase our knowledge, detail the process for reporting and addressing incidents of bias and discrimination, and offer updates on our efforts. It will also provide ways for the campus community to become part of this movement and serve as a forum to share ideas and feedback. You can find on-campus and community resources here, as well.
The Office of Residence Life strives to ensure that residents are welcomed into the Saint Rose community as informed, responsible students. Saint Rose has a number of policies and procedures in place to create an environment that fosters integrity while promoting an ethic of care and concern.
Navigate App for Students
The Navigate app for undergraduates and social media posts each week will also direct students to this website, asking them to check for updates.
I’m Not Sure Who to Ask
Not sure where to turn with your concern? Fill out our form, and we’ll have someone reach out to you to either answer your concerns or direct you to the right place for answers.
Points of Contact
- If you have a question about the residence halls, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question about health services, contact: email@example.com.
- If you have questions about dining, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about academics, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about your path to graduation or course scheduling, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about student life, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about cleaning protocol, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a prospective student with questions, contact email@example.com for undergraduate questions, and firstname.lastname@example.org for graduate questions.