Saint Rose Restart Plan for Spring 2022
Reopening The College of Saint Rose
This page is a one-stop-shop for all of the information you need to know about plans to restart on-campus living and learning at Saint Rose in the spring 2022 semester as we seek to protect the health and well-being of our students, employees, and community. As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is evolving, this information will be updated as needed.
COVID-19 Case Dashboard
The College is providing weekly data about active COVID-19 cases in our COVID-19 dashboard. Click below to view the dashboard.
These plans are subject to change based on national, New York State, and local regulations and pandemic-related conditions.
- Residence hall move in dates for Spring 2022: January 16 (starting at 10 a.m.) and January 17 (no appointment required)
- First day of classes for Spring 2022: January 18 (remote instruction January 18-21. In-person instruction starts January 24)
- Spring 2022 semester ends: May 11
- Vaccine booster requirement deadline: June 30
Frequently Asked Questions
Announcements Related to Restart
- Important booster requirement and quarantine information (January 19, 2022)
- New spring semester information on mandatory arrival testing, remote instruction for first week, and booster clinics (December 30, 2021)
- Important requirements for spring 2022 semester (December 17, 2021)
- Booster shot clinic December 9 and event protocol reminders (December 1, 2021)
- New first dose vaccine requirement with September 9 deadline (August 18, 2021)
- Important information about fall semester (July 30, 2021)
- Important COVID-19-related information for summer and fall (June 15, 2021)
Points of Contact
- If you have a question about the residence halls, contact: email@example.com.
- If you have a question about health services, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about dining, contact: email@example.com.
- If you have questions about academics, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about your path to graduation or course scheduling, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about student life, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about cleaning protocol, contact email@example.com.
- If you are a prospective student with questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for undergraduate questions, and email@example.com for graduate questions.
- If you are an employee and have questions that cannot be answered by your supervisor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.