Saint Rose Restart Plan for Spring 2021
Reopening The College of Saint Rose
This page is a one-stop-shop for all of the information you need to know about plans to restart on-campus living and learning at Saint Rose in the Spring 2021 semester as we seek to protect the health and well-being of our students, employees, and community. As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is evolving, this information will be updated as needed.
COVID-19 Case Dashboard
The College is providing weekly data about active COVID-19 cases in our COVID-19 dashboard. Click below to view the dashboard.
These plans are subject to change based on national, New York State, and local regulations and pandemic-related conditions.
- Move-in dates: Students who live on campus will have two options for move in. Please see the Housing and Dining plan for details.
- First day of classes for Spring 2021: January 19 (all classes will be delivered remotely for the first two weeks of the semester)
- There will be no spring break. Classes will be held March 1-5.
- Spring 2021 semester ends: May 5
Frequently Asked Questions
Announcements Related to Restart
Points of Contact
- If you have a question about the residence halls, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question about health services, contact: email@example.com.
- If you have questions about dining, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about academics, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about your path to graduation or course scheduling, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about student life, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about cleaning protocol, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a prospective student with questions, contact email@example.com for undergraduate questions, and firstname.lastname@example.org for graduate questions.
- If you are an employee and have questions that cannot be answered by your supervisor, contact email@example.com.