Saint Rose Restart Plan for Fall 2020
Reopening The College of Saint Rose
This page is a one-stop-shop for all of the information you need to know about plans to restart on-campus living and learning at Saint Rose in the Fall 2020 semester as we seek to protect the health and well-being of our students, employees, and community. As the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is evolving, this information will be updated as needed.
Saint Rose Community Commitment
By taking protective measures, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our Saint Rose community. We are asking each member of our community – Saint Rose students and employees – to make a commitment to safe practices, click below to learn more.
- Move-in day: Staggered throughout August. Please see Housing and Dining Plan for details.
- First day of classes for Fall 2020: August 24
- Thanksgiving break begins:November 25
- Fall 2020 semester ends: December 11
Frequently Asked Questions
Announcements Related to Restart
Public Service Announcements and Downloadable Materials
Downloadable PDF Guides from CDC.gov
Points of Contact
- If you have a question about the residence halls, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question about health services, contact: email@example.com.
- If you have questions about dining, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about academics, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about your path to graduation or course scheduling, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about student life, contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about cleaning protocol, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a prospective student with questions, contact email@example.com for undergraduate questions, and firstname.lastname@example.org for graduate questions.
- If you are an employee and have questions that cannot be answered by your supervisor, contact email@example.com.