Part of being a community—especially a scholarly, progressive community like Saint Rose—is being able to find support when you need it. This is why we provide so many options for helping you achieve academic success:
- Academic Advising. Explore career options, change majors, add/drop courses, and do much more through this office.
- Academic Success Center.
- Tutoring support. Take advantage of drop-in group tutoring in several disciplines (math, accounting, business, computers, Spanish, and the natural sciences), as well as study clusters, individual academic counseling, and college skills workshops.
- Writing support. The Writing Center offers individual and group tutoring sessions on every aspect of the craft, from topic selection through revisions.
- Math placement test support. Created for students who wish to improve their score on the test, this service pairs a professional with each student to design an individualized math review plan.
- Disability services. These services focus on individual students’ academic needs, whether they include extended time on tests, note taker support, or computer technology.