Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to study abroad:
- Good academic standing. Saint Rose requires a cumulative GPA of 2.5+ to study abroad, but individual programs may have higher GPA requirements.
- Good disciplinary standing. Students cannot be on disciplinary probation.
- Minimum of 30 credits completed for semester-long study abroad programs or 1 semester completed for FLPs
- Students should attend a group advising session to learn about different programs, understand the application process, and hear from a former study abroad student.
- Group advising sessions are held weekly at the Center for International Programs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Saint Rose is affiliated with several universities/study abroad providers:
- International Studies Abroad (ISA): https://studiesabroad.com/
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS): https://www.aifs.com/
- CISabroad: https://www.cisabroad.com/
- Regents University: https://www.regents.ac.uk/inbound
- University College Cork (UCC): https://www.ucc.ie/en/international/
- Spanish Studies Abroad (SSA): https://www.spanishstudies.org/
- Studio Art College International (SACI): https://saci-florence.edu/
- Paris School of Business: https://www.psbedu.paris/en/international
These partners offer students the opportunity to study abroad all over Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, and South America. Some programs also allow students to complete an internship while abroad! Refer to the websites above for additional details about program offerings.
- Once students have an idea about where they would like to go, they can schedule a meeting to talk further about their program and next steps.
- Students must complete and submit the Intent to Study form to the Assistant Director of Study Abroad before submitting their Affiliate Partner Application.
- All Intent to Study forms should be submitted by October 1st for spring programs, February 15th for summer, and March 15th for fall.
- In addition to the Intent to Study form, students must fill out an application directly on the Affiliate Partner’s website for the program of their choosing.
- *If you are planning to take classes with ISA during the semester or in the summer, please use the following link to have the deposit fee waived: https://secure.studiesabroad.com/apply/isa_no_deposit_app
- **If you are planning to do an internship abroad with ISA in the summer, please use the following link to have the deposit fee waived: https://secure.studiesabroad.com/apply/int_no_deposit_app
- Students who have been accepted and plan to study abroad the following semester must attend a mandatory pre-departure orientation.
- Pre-departure orientations generally take place in December and April. Students will be emailed the exact date/time depending on when they will be studying abroad.