With a campus in the heart of historic Albany—the capital of New York State—Saint Rose is known for its rigorous scholarship and vibrant campus community.
- Academics: 47 undergraduate programs, 30 master’s degree programs, and 19 advanced certificates available to new students. Ranked as a Best Northern University by U.S. News & World Report.
- Faculty: 92% of our full-time instructional faculty members hold the highest degree in their field.
- Personal attention: The student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and Saint Rose employs zero teaching assistants — so you’ll work directly and often with your professors.
- Students: Nearly 4,000 students (including almost 2,500 undergraduates) from 34 states and 61 countries.
- Financial aid: 99% of first-year students receive some financial aid, with the average package at $27,684.
- Outcomes: Our Career Center reaches out to each class a year after graduation to gather work, continuing study and other data—see what our graduates had to say.
- What to do on campus: take in an NCAA Division II game, choose among 40 student clubs, and have fun in coed intramural sports—everything from cheerleading to ultimate Frisbee.