Management Learning Objectives
All Management Students
Management students will successfully make business decisions using management and leadership theories.
To demonstrate understanding of leadership vocabulary, concepts, and theories used by leaders.
Sport Management Track
To demonstrate the relevant disciplinary knowledge and competencies related to sport management industry.
Undergraduate Core Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate the knowledge necessary to fulfill professional goals.
- Make business decisions based on analysis and evaluation of the data and ethical considerations.
- Identify global issues and their business implication.
- Produce and deliver effective oral communications.
- Produce and deliver effective written communications.