- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting theory and appropriate accounting standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of taxation as it applies to individuals, business enterprises, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles and functions of the external audit process.
- Utilize accounting, legal, taxation and other business theories and applicable software to make financial accounting and reporting decisions.
Undergraduate Core Learning Objectives
Demonstrate the knowledge necessary to fulfill professional goals.
- Make business decisions based on analysis and evaluation of the data and ethical considerations.
- Identify global issues and their business implication.
- Produce and deliver effective oral communications.
- Produce and deliver effective written communications.