Earn a bachelor’s and master’s in 4 years.
Why Two Degrees in Four Years?
The real question is “why not?”
You were planning on spending at least four years in college anyway. You’ll save time and money through the 2-in-4 programs, and be even better positioned with a bachelor’s and a master’s when you start your career.
Here are some other benefits
- Required internship opportunities
We’re located in the heart of Albany, New York, in walking distance from the New York State Capitol, government agencies, hospitals and healthcare systems, news organizations, nonprofits, and large corporations, providing access to great internships.
- Any Time, Any Way MBA program
For students pursuing a 2-in-4 with the MBA, classes are either in-person, via livestream, or later online with the opportunity to switch it up from week to week. That means if you need to fit a job into the mix, it’s possible.
- Get accepted into the program as a first-year student
Tailor your coursework to meet the criteria for both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Receive expert guidance and support from faculty
Faculty are invested in your success and ability to graduate in four years.
- 2 degrees in 4 years
When your post-college life and career get going, sometimes it’s hard to find time and money to pursue your graduate education. You’ll have it all done after your four years at Saint Rose.
- Network with career professionals
Work with students of all ages and backgrounds in your graduate-level courses.
Select Your Program
Ready to start?
Choose from these 2-in-4 options:
2-in-4 MBA programs
- B.S. Business Administration/MBA
- B.S. Business Economics/MBA
- B.A. Communications/MBA
- B.S. Computer Science/MBA
- B.S Cybersecurity/MBA
- B.S Finance/MBA
- B.S Financial Planning/MBA
- B.S. Information Technology/MBA
- B.S. Management/MBA
- B.S. Marketing: Marketing Management/MBA
- B.S. Sales Management/MBA
- B.A. Mathematics/MBA
2-in-4 M.S. Business Analytics programs
- B.S. Accounting/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Business Economics/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Computer Science/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Cybersecurity/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Finance/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Information Technology/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Management: Leadership Concentration/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Management: Sport Management Concentration/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Marketing: Marketing Management Concentration/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.S. Sales Management/M.S. Business Analytics
- B.A. Mathematics/M.S. Business Analytics
How It’s Done
Learn like a boss
To graduate with two degrees in four years, you will need to be driven, hardworking, and organized. Saint Rose helps you stay on track by offering specialized advising throughout your four years.
Candidates who are ideally suited for this program are those willing to take discounted summer/winter courses and/or are bringing in college credits they may have earned in high school or from another university/college institution.
Degrees are conferred separately. For students who enroll in a fall semester and stay on track, the bachelor’s degree would be conferred in December/May of year four, and the master’s degree would be conferred the following July.
Your hard work will pay off
With our 2-in-4 program, you will get into the workforce earlier than your peers, which means you will start making money faster.
According to U.S. News & World Report, “Compensation projections published by the National Association of Colleges and Employers predict that the average starting salary for MBA grads in the class of 2019 will be $84,580 – more than $25,000 higher than the average starting salary projection for grads with a bachelor’s degree in business.”
With an MBA, you can go on to become a leader at numerous organizations.
Admissions Requirements for Accelerated Programs
Incoming first-year students
- Minimum high school GPA of 92
- Combined SAT of 1100 (out of 1600) OR ACT of 24
- Letter of recommendation specifically for the accelerated bachelor’s/master’s degree program from a high school teacher or counselor
- 45 credits completed
- GPA of 3.4 overall or at least a 3.4 GPA in the last 30 credits
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member from either Saint Rose or the institution from which the student transferred
Current Saint Rose students
- 45 credits completed
- Overall GPA of 3.4
- Letter of recommendation from a Saint Rose faculty member
Maintaining status in accelerated programs
- Overall GPA of 3.4 at the completion of 45 credits
- Overall GPA of 3.0 from the completion of 45 credits to completion of the undergraduate degree
- Students can receive no more than one C in a graduate-level course. An earned C must be retaken at the graduate level unless otherwise specified by the program.
- Students cannot receive a failing grade in a graduate-level course.
*We hold a higher standard for the first 45 credits as courses are taken at this time are likely to be 100 and 200-level courses, which tend to be less rigorous than 300 and 400 level courses. We also believe that students need a strong foundation in order to succeed in more challenging graduate-level courses.
How to Apply
If you are a new applicant, indicate on our application that you’re interested in one of our 2-in-4 programs and we will review your submission.
If you have already applied and been accepted into Saint Rose, reach out to admissions counselor Sarah Martinez, our accelerated programs coordinator, and let her know you would like your application reviewed for one of our 2-in-4 programs.
Email Sarah at email@example.com to begin the process.
What Our Students Say
Jennifer Galavotti ’19, G’19
B.S. Marketing Management/MBA, Project Coordinator,
Eden Renewable, Troy, New York
Completing the accelerated business program in four years to acquire my bachelor’s and master’s degrees made for impressed employers while job-hunting. The program allowed me to graduate with those I entered College with and save money associated with one to two years of grad school. I crossed the stage a step ahead of some of my peers and ready for the workforce.”
Contact Us Now
Of course, if you have any questions, please reach out. We’re here to help.
1001 Madison Ave
Albany, NY 12203