As a current Saint Rose student - even if you live off-campus, you have the opportunity to select participate in our room reservation process and select housing for the upcoming academic year during the spring semester.
Starting in the spring semester, you will receive emails sent to your Saint Rose account with important information to guide you to selecting a room through MyHousing. We cannot stress enough the importance of reading each and every email sent to you about this process carefully so that you do not miss out!
- Step 1: Complete the online Housing Application by the indicated deadline through MyHousing. You must have all holds cleared from your student account to go any further in the room reservation process – this includes any charges on your bill, student conduct sanctions, etc. If your holds are not cleared, you will impact not only your own ability to select housing, but also that of any roommates you are looking to live with next year.
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate Centennial Hall application, if you are interested in living in there next year, and return it to us by the deadline. There are separate applications if you already live in the building or if you are looking to live there for the first time. We can only accept on-time applications, so please pay close attention to the date we need it back.
- Step 3: Complete the Block Housing application if you are interested in living in the same building as other friends, but you don’t necessarily want to be roommates. We can only accept on-time applications, so please pay close attention to the date we need it back.
- Step 4: Receive your room selection time shortly after the housing application deadline has passed; this number will be based on the total number of academic credits you will have earned through the current spring semester.
- Step 5: Follow the additional instructions sent to your Saint Rose email throughout the months of February and March to view available rooms both on-line and in person through our Open House, form roommate groups in MyHousing, select a meal plan (you can drop the meal plan if you end up selecting housing in College-owned apartments or meal plan optional buildings), and finally select a room.
If, after having selected a room, you are not happy with the room, you will have the ability to submit a room change request through MyHousing and we will work to honor requests as space permits prior to the fall semester.