Skip to Main Content

We understand that as you enter one of our many graduate programs, on-campus housing may be something you would like to pursue.

We are happy to work with Graduate students to offer housing based on what we have available.  We ask that you work with our Office of Graduate Admissions to pay the Room and Board Deposit.  You may also want to consider reviewing Off-Campus Housing 101 for apartment options in the surrounding or University Heights located about two miles from campus.

If you are joining us as a resident undergraduate student in one of our Dual Degree Programs, you will be able to live on campus until you graduate with both of your degrees.