- Knowledge base in Psychology;
- Scientific inquiry and critical thinking;
- Ethical and social responsibility in a diverse world;
- Professional development.
- Business Administration students will successfully make business decisions applying knowledge of the functional areas of business.
MBA Graduate Core
- Demonstrate the advanced level of knowledge necessary for a management/accounting position.
- Make management/accounting decisions based on analysis and evaluation of the data and ethical considerations.
- Identify global issues and their management implications.
- Produce and deliver effective oral communications for the management of an organization.
- Produce and deliver effective written communications for the management of an organization.