The sole purpose of installing the Duo Mobile app is to provide our users with a convenient and secure method for authentication to the College’s systems.
Duo Mobile asks for permission to send you notifications so that it can be used as your second factor.
Duo Mobile asks to access your camera to scan a QR code during activation.
Duo Mobile will also ask whether you wish to share application usage with Duo. Whether you choose to allow or deny this access, the app will work as needed for authentication.
ITS administrators have access to the following information
- Type of device enrolled
- Operating System and version of the device
- IP address of the device when it was used for authentication
- Geolocation information from where the device was used for authentication (city and state only)
- Phone number associated with the device (used only to uniquely ID your device as you)
- Read your email or text messages
- Access your contacts
- See your browser history
- Access your photos or files
- Erase your device
See the Duo Mobile Privacy Information site for more.