Transfer Academic Scholarships
2.99 & under: $8,500/year
Phi Theta Kappa Member Scholarship = $1,000/year (awarded in addition to all merit awards)
*Transfer Scholarship award structure is based off of a cumulative GPA analysis of the applicant’s collegiate record.
Applying for Financial Aid
Step-by-Step Application Process
1. Request a FSA ID your electronic signature for FAFSA on the Web. Separate and unique FSA ID numbers are required for students and parents (of dependent students). Be sure to keep these FSA ID number(s) as you will need to file the FAFSA each year, sign federal loan applications, and access your student aid history online.
2. File the FAFSA after October 1st for the upcoming year. Be sure to include The College of Saint Rose school code–002705.
3. New York State residents must complete the Express TAP application (ETA) online immediately following submission of the FAFSA. Be sure to include The College of Saint Rose school code–0140.
4. View and accept your awards online on the Secure Site.
5. If your FAFSA is selected for a process called, “verification”, submit signed copies of student and parent(s) IRS tax return transcripts, along with a completed Verification Worksheet to the Office of Financial Aid.