Application Requirements for International Undergraduates:
- Undergraduate application form – Apply online with the Quick and Personal Application for Admissions. Create a new account and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Official high-school or university transcript – Send us a scanned copy of your high school documents and we will let you know whether an additional evaluation is needed. You can bring the original documents to campus when you enroll.
- Demonstration of English proficiency: Send us your TOEFL or IELTS scores. Minimum scores are 61 for the TOEFL (iBT version) and 5.5 for the IELTS. Students with lower scores may be eligible for the ESL Program beginning in the Fall, Spring or Summer term.
- One letter of recommendation – The recommendation should be written by a teacher, guidance counselor, or coach who knows you personally and is familiar with your academic abilities.
- An essay or graded paper – Send a copy of an essay or graded paper that you wrote in English. The essay may include information describing who you are, your academic and extracurricular experiences and goals, and why you would like to come to Saint Rose.
- SAT – International Students are not required to take the SAT. However, SAT scores may improve your scholarship offer.
- Other test scores – If you have taken Advanced Placement (AP) International Baccalaureate (IB), or other internationally recognized tests, you may be eligible for transfer credit toward your degree. Please send the scores with your other documents.