Course Requirements, Faculty, and Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate the advanced level of knowledge necessary for a management/accounting position.
- Make management/accounting decisions based on analysis and evaluation of the data and ethical considerations.
- Identify global issues and their management implications.
- Produce and deliver effective oral communications for the management of an organization.
- Produce and deliver effective written communications for the management of an organization.