|Ph.D.||Special Education||The University of Kansas - Lawrence|
|M.Ed.||Special Education||University of Minnesota - Twin Cities|
|B.S.||Economics||University of Wisconsin - Madison|
- Associate Professor (2017-present), The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- Assistant Professor (2011-2017), The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- Co-Principal Investigator (2012-2016), Project ASPIRE: Adolescence Special Education Preparation for Inclusive and Reflective Educators, Grant # H325T100016, The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- Doctoral Fellow (2007-2011), Leadership and Literacy in Secondary Education Reform Fellowship, University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning, Lawrence, Kansas
- Special Education Teacher (1998-2007), South High School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
SED 506: Foundations, Issues, and Research in Special Education
SED 519: Instructional Practices for Diverse Learners in English and Social Studies
SED 530: Instructional Practices for Diverse Learners: Math/Science/Technology
SED 590: Research Seminar in Special Education
SEE 380: Literacy and Literature for the Intermediate Grades 4-6
- Ihle, F. M. (2014). Understanding academic language. Lawrence, Kansas: The University of Kansas Center for Research on Learning.
- Deshler, D. D., Ihle, F. M., Mark, C. M., Pollitt, D. P., Kennedy, M. J. (2012); Literacy and Learning. In N. M. Seel (Ed.), Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning. (Part 12; pp. 2062-2064). New York: Springer.
- Deshler, D. D., Kennedy, M. J., Mitchell, B. B., Novosel, L. C., Ihle, F. M. (2012). Content Area Learning. In N. M. Seel (Ed.), Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning. (Part 3; pp. 787-790). New York: Springer.
- Kennedy, M. J., Ihle, F. M. (2012). The Old Man and the Sea: Navigating the Gulf between Special Educators and the Content Area Classroom. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 27(1), 44-54.