The Huether Business School will garner a reputation for providing a 21st century business education, making us a formidable national competitor.
Through innovative programs and hands-on experiences we inspire students to become ethical business professionals who make significant contributions to fast-changing local and global communities.
Our values provide the foundation for everything that we do at the Huether School of Business.
- We value an organizational culture that is student-centric and focused on student success, inside and outside the classroom, before and after graduation.
- We value the uniqueness of each student. We support each student and create opportunities for our students to achieve their individual goals.
- We value exemplary teaching, scholarship, and the continuous improvement of our academic programs in order to meet the changing needs of our students.
- We value all aspects of diversity, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, socio-economic status, religion, ability, age, veteran status, nationality, and thought. We embrace the differences that make each of us unique.
- We value collegiality, freedom of expression, integrity, respect, and ethical behavior among all members of our community