You can’t study all the time. Saint Rose has more than 30 energetic clubs and organizations to catch your interest and expand your network of friends. Among them:
- Division II athletics: watch the Golden Knights compete in more than 15 sports.
- Intramurals and fitness: play flag football, volleyball, soccer, or basketball. Hit the pool, gym, or fitness center.
- Clubs: the Adventure Club, the Karate Club, the Environmental Club, and the GK Dance Club, to name just a few.
- Late Knight events: ultimate game nights, ice skating, and other alcohol-free options for evening activities on the weekend.
- Talent showcases and festivals: take part in the 15-Minute Max Video Festival, Cavalcade of Scenes, Garage to Glory, and the Hearst Student Innovation Contest.
- Student Association: lend your voice to the future of Saint Rose through the official student government on campus.
- Readings by famous authors, pickup Frisbee, late-night breakfasts…