At Saint Rose, our roots have taught us that spirituality—in prayer and meditation, in compassion, in community service—enriches the college experience beyond measure. For that reason, the Office of Spiritual Life provides a wealth of programs, all designed to help you develop as a whole person, grow spiritually, foster your leadership potential, and see and serve the needs of others. We offer opportunities for:
- Prayer, meditation, and yoga
- Exploration of faith and the “big questions”
- Participation in community service and social justice
- Hearing wisdom from distinguished scholars in interfaith lectures
- Serving others on a service trip to the UN, Washington, or Guatemala
- Engaging in retreats, Masses, and other activities
Many of these opportunities take place in our Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary — a serene space with natural wood, an interior garden, and a bubbling lily pond.