Community service has always formed the heart of the Saint Rose experience. Through our contributions, we strive to enrich the larger community, live out our own values, and become active, caring people at the core of our being. Among other activities, we:
- Address the larger needs of our world—including injustice—through Social Justice Week
- Volunteer a few hours in our community on the annual Reach Out Saint Rose day
- Embark on service trips to the UN, Washington, or Guatemala
- Immerse first-years in service learning through Urban Launch, a Pathways program
- Plan spring break trips to help others in need
Read more about the volunteer opportunities available in the Albany area through our Community Service Guide.
Office of Community Service