A summer program designed to help incoming students in The School of Business or Math and Science improve their math skills, and help them to become successful at The College of Saint Rose and beyond.
Are you a STUDENT IN THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS OR MATH AND SCIENCE who needs extra support in math? if yes, would you like to:
- Have individualized and group academic instruction focused on passing the Math Placement Test?
- Build foundational math and research skills to be successful in your career?
- Meet students who share your passion for your major?
- Learn your way around campus and have access to resources before the start of the semester?
- Move in early?
The College of Saint Rose, is offering a one week Math Summer Bridge Program to select entering first year students and transfers majoring in the fields of business, physical sciences and mathematics. This program is for incoming students who have taken and NOT received a sufficient score on the Math Placement Test and who are Business, Math and Science Majors starting in the Fall of 2018 at The College.
Students will form a living learning community through shared coursework, gain preparation for increasing their score on the Math Placement Test, get a better understanding of math for science and business majors, and benefit from personal advising, tutoring and academic support, all with the intent to prepare you to successfully place into the introductory courses within your chosen Business, Math and/or Science major.
- Dates: August 12-17
- Cost: Nothing upfront. The program fee ($675.00) is billed to the Fall Semester. This fee covers room and board and materials
- Application Deadline: August 10th, 2018