Requesting Your Official Transcripts from The College of Saint Rose
The first 20 official transcripts from the College are free. A $10 fee will be charged for each transcript beyond that. We do not issue unofficial transcripts. We cannot fax transcripts. Any holds on your account must be removed before we will process a request. You can either order your transcript online or in-person at our office on campus. We do not accept transcript requests by email.
Ordering Transcripts Online
- Click here to access the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center. Please read through the instructions on that site.
- The site will walk you through the ordering process with two delivery options, electronic or mailed hardcopies. The Clearinghouse collects a processing fee for each, $3.50 for electronic and $2.50 for mail. Electronic orders are fulfilled immediately as long as there are no restrictions.
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, you must complete the consent to release form before orders are processed.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You may also track your order through the Clearinghouse website or receive text updates.
- Please be aware that all orders will be processed without a check for grades entered or degrees awarded. It is your responsibility to verify your grades or degree have been entered prior to placing the order. If necessary, you may need to place a new order once that is confirmed.
- Contract programs such as CITE, TEI and NYSUT have an expectation that grades will be available within 10 days after the completion of the course.
- Main campus course grades are typically available one week after the end of the semester.
- You can check the status by logging into the Secure Site. Login to secure area here to verify grades are posted. You can find your login information here as well if you don’t know your Saint Rose ID.
- August degrees are expected to be posted on transcripts by the week of August 30th.
- Main Campus Summer 1 and Summer 2 grades are in.
- Fall 2021 term ends 12/17/2021.
- If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact them via this electronic form.
Ordering Transcripts In-Person
- Current students and alumni can obtain their official transcripts in-person by coming to our office during business hours and completing a Transcript Request Form. Photo identification is required for all in-person pick ups.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, current students will need their Saint Rose ID card to enter Saint Joseph Hall. Anyone without an active Saint Rose ID card will need to contact our office and set up a time to come into the office.
Our office location is:
Saint Joseph Hall
985 Madison Ave, 4th Floor
Albany, NY 12203