Requesting Your Official Transcripts from The College of Saint Rose
**Due to the recent announcement for New York State to have 100% staff reduction of employees, all College offices are working remotely at this time. Unfortunately this move means we will not be able to process any transcript requests until further notice. If our office can provide a letter of current academic standing that can be emailed to someone on your behalf during this time please let us know and we will take care of that as quickly as we can. We are working to implement an electronic transcript option and will announce any updates on the College website and the Clearinghouse website. Thank you for your understanding.
The first 20 official transcripts from the College are free. A $10 fee will be charged for each transcript beyond that. We process all transcript requests within 2-3 business days of receipt. The processing time could be longer during peak periods (i.e. registration). In-person requests will be done immediately. We do not issue unofficial transcripts. We cannot fax or email transcripts. Any holds on your account must be removed before we will process a request.
Listed below are the three ways you can request your transcripts (we do NOT accept faxed or emailed requests):
Ordering Transcripts Online
- Click here to access the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center. This link works best in Chrome.
- The site will walk you through the ordering process, which does include a small processing fee of $2.50 per request, paid directly to the Clearinghouse.
- To ensure confidentiality and to comply with federal regulations, you must complete the consent to release form before orders are processed.
- Order updates will be e-mailed to you from the Clearinghouse. You may also track your order through the Clearinghouse website or receive text updates.
If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (703) 742-7791.
Ordering Transcripts by Mail
- Click here to download the Transcript Request Form.
- You must complete the request form and include all of the following:
- Your full name (including other last names, if applicable)
- Your Saint Rose student ID number or your social security number
- Approximate dates of attendance or date of graduation
- The complete address of where you would like the transcript to be mailed
- Your signature, to release your transcripts
Our mailing address is:
The College of Saint Rose
432 Western Ave
Albany, NY 12203
Ordering Transcripts In-Person (Suspended until further notice)
- Current students and alumni can obtain their official transcripts in-person by coming to our office during business hours and completing a Transcript Request Form. Photo identification is required for all in-person pick ups.
Our office location is:
Saint Joseph Hall
985 Madison Ave, 4th Floor
Albany, NY 12203