Jason Miller '94 still lives the baseball life as the owner of a state-of-the art training center and of one of the most successful club baseball organizations in the country. But he remains guided by lessons learned from one of his greatest mentors – the late Coach Bob Bellizzi.

Jason Miller, Saint Rose alum, Hall of Fame member, baseball entrepreneur
Jason Miller ’94
B.A. in Public Communication
Golden Knights men’s baseball; Bellizzi Steering Committee, Athletics Hall of Fame inductee, Friends of Basketball

Hometown: Plattsburgh, New York
Now lives in: Tampa, Florida
Career: Was drafted by and went on to play for the Texas Rangers organization after his collegiate career. Owner and founder, Kangaroo Court Baseball Club and Top Tier Roos Baseball; Courthouse Performance Center, a state-of-the-art, multi-use, over 10,000-square-foot training facility in Tampa Bay; and Livjaxdan Inc., one of the leading manufacturers of screen-printed and embroidered textiles in the Tampa Bay market

How did your experience as a Golden Knight shape you?
“I still recall specific conversations with professors and coaches from my Saint Rose days that have helped me form decisions in my professional life. One individual in particular who had the biggest impact on me, both personally and professionally, was Bob Bellizzi, my former Saint Rose baseball coach. So much so, he was one of the first investors in my newspaper after my playing career.”

By Irene Kim

Please select a valid form