Events occur Thursdays to Saturdays, both on and off campus, providing students with alcohol/drug-free alternative programs. Students are encouraged to join the Late Knight programming committee to assist in the planning and sponsoring of events. Activities are sponsored by the Office of Student Life.
Spring 2018 Late Knight Events:
- Trivia Night: January 26th at 8:30pm in Standish A&B (Events and Athletics Center, Second Floor)
- Minute to Win It: February 10th at 8pm in Saint Joseph’s Hall Auditorium
- Dave & Buster’s Trip: March 23rd at 8pm (Event Registration will begin in March)
- Casino Night: April 7th at 8pm in Standish A&B (Events and Athletics Center, Second Floor)
- Study Break Breakfast: May 7th at 9pm in Main Dining Hall (Events and Athletics Center)
All on-campus Late Knights events are free and open to all Saint Rose students.
Why you should Join the Programming Committee
You will have the opportunity to win several prizes when you are part of the committee. You will also have the opportunity to meet new people.
- Be part of a student run programming committee
- Provide the entire campus with fun, new and creative activities
- Great resume builder – you will learn event planning, how to work with a team and delegate tasks, improve your organization and time management skills
- Be a leader on campus by managing Late Knight events
- You will receive a free committee member t-shirt
- Committee members attend all events for free
- Showcase your social media skills by advertising upcoming events
Late Knight Events Include:
- Fall Carnival/Knight Fest
- Study Break Breakfast (free on campus breakfast before Fall and Spring finals)
- Mystery Dinner
- Bingo, Trivia, and Game Nights
- Trips to Dave & Buster’s, Lucky Strike, Liberty Ridge Farm
- Laser Tag
- Haunted E.A.C.
- Super Bowl Party
Interested in joining Late Knight Committee? Have an idea for a Late Knight event? Email Director of Student Life, Cherèva McClellan at email@example.com