Yoga. Prayer. Celebration. Faith services for all. Visit the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
Prayer & Meditation
- Mindfulness meditation and relaxation: Wednesdays at 3:00pm in the Sanctuary.
- Yoga class: Tuesdays at 1:15pm and 7:00pm in the Sanctuary. Classes are free. All levels are welcome to attend.
- Sunday Night College Mass: 6:30pm at St. Vincent de Paul Church (on the corner of Madison Ave. and Partridge St.)
- Opportunities for Prayer: Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary is open for quiet prayer and reflection from 8:00am – 10:00pm, Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am – 5:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Earthpeace: praryer and reflection for the needs of our planet. Schedule TBA. Contact Ken Scott at 518-458-5359 or email@example.com
- Better Together –This student organization for those from all faith traditions and belief systems, creates a safe space to communicate with others who think differently in a “no judgment zone”. We offer support to the many ways people explore spiritual paths and engage in service as a common ground. Through this, we learn about each other and about ourselves. Meeting time: Mondays at 8:00pm in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
- Catholic Student Organization – welcomes students of Catholic faith for conversation, prayer, and service. Meeting time: Sundays at 4:15 pm in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
- BASIC – Brothers and Sisters in Christ – Christian student organization sponsored through the Student Association. Meeting time: Thursdays at 6 pm in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
Follow us on Facebook to be up to date on the most current events happening in the Office of Spiritual Life
Every Wednesday: Nap Day, Happiness Support Project, Mindfulness Meditation;
Reach Out Saint rose: September 8, 2018
Reach Out Saint Rose is an amazing tradition at the College, when 900+ Saint Rose students, staff, alumni, family and friends go out into the community and make a difference with a few hours of time and energy. A little bit of our time supports neighborhoods, nursing homes, shelters, community gardens and local social service organizations that do so much to respond to the needs of the people of the Capital Region.
Follow this link to learn more and to sign up for this amazing program!
Poverty Simulation: November 6, 2018
Celebration of the Seasons:
Wednesday December 5th in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary