Yoga. Prayer. Celebration. Faith services for all. Visit the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
Prayer & Meditation
- Guided meditation and relaxation: scheduled throughout the semester upon request.
- Yoga class Tuesday’s at 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. in the Sanctuary. All levels are welcome to attend.
- Sunday Night College Mass takes place at 6:30 p.m. at St. Vincent de Paul Church (on the corner of Madison Ave. and Partridge St)
- Opportunities for prayer: Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary is open for quiet prayer & reflection from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m., Monday thru Thursday and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Earthpeace – prayer and reflection for the needs of our planet. Most Monday’s at 7 p.m. in the Sanctuary.
- Better Together –This student organization for those from all faith traditions and belief systems, creates a safe space to communicate with others who think differently in a “no judgment zone”. We offer support to the many ways people explore spiritual paths and engage in service as a common ground. Through this, we learn about each other and about ourselves. Meeting time: Mondays at 8:00pm in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
- Catholic Student Organization – welcomes students of Catholic faith for conversation, prayer, and service. Meeting time: Sundays at 4:30 pm in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
- BASIC – Brothers and Sisters in Christ – Christian student organization sponsored through the Student Association. Meeting time: Thursdays at 6 pm in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary.
Follow us on Facebook to be up to date on the most current events happening in the Office of Spiritual Life
- A week of events celebrating self-care, connection, and inspiration November 13th-16th
Celebration of the Seasons:
Monday December 4th in the Hubbard Interfaith Sanctuary