HireStRose (NEW Career Management System)
Students & Alumni
Login to “HireStRose” to access job and internship listings, employer and contact information, events & recruiting, outcome data, and career resources, including but not limited to:
- Albany Business Review Portal: news and information from the weekly edition, website, blogs, and Book of Lists
- “Careers in Focus” eBooks: information for more than 70 career fields
- GoinGlobal: career guides covering 40 countries, 29 global cities, 47 U.S. cities, plus a H1B Database
- Vault: hundreds of career and industry guides, company profiles, plus a job board and internship database, and more
- What Can I Do With My Major?: listing of career fields and types of employers that hire people with your major, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate
Login to “HireStRose” to share your job and internship opportunities with The College of Saint Rose students and alumni.
The Career Center assists undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni through every step of their career development process.
Through advisement, resources, and programs, we support students and alumni as they:
- Explore career interests and options
- Gain experience
- Develop a professional network
- Conduct a job/internship search
- Apply to graduate/professional school
We cultivate relationships with employers, alumni, parents, and friends of Saint Rose to develop a network of professional connections and to provide access to a wide range of opportunities and experiences. We also develop collaborative partnerships with faculty and administrative departments to support our students’ career interests and goals.