The Career Center invites employers to connect with Saint Rose undergraduate and graduate students, and alumni. The Recruiting Program includes Information Tables, Information Sessions, Resume Collections, and On-Campus Interviews.
Employers participate in our Recruiting Program to connect with undergraduate, graduate students, and alumni. Employers recruit through Employer Information Tables, Employer Information Sessions, Resume Collections, and On-Campus Interviews. Career Center staff advertises and promotes each employer’s visit through our website, fliers, The Chronicle, digital signage, Blackboard, bulletin boards, social media, and targeted e-mails to students and alumni via our online career management system.
Employer Information Tables
- Opportunity to speak with employers on a drop-by basis about their organizations and potential openings for full-time and/or part-time employment, internship, and volunteer opportunities
- Most EmployerInformation Tables are located in the Events and Athletics Center (EAC), outside of the Camelot Room
Employer Information Sessions
- Formal presentations by employers which provided information about their organization and potential internship and employment opportunities
- Most Employer Information Sessions are located in the Career Center Resource Room
- An employer request to collect application materials for an available position
- Find Resume Collection announcements on our career management system and submit all requested materials through our career management system by the specified deadline
- Candidates selected to move forward in the selection process will be contacted directly by the employer
- Employer requested on-campus interviews which are held in the Career Center and are tailored to the employer’s schedule
- Employers either “pre-select” students (resumes collected and reviewed before deciding to interview) or choose an “open” format (any interested student can interview)
- Selected students will be contacted by the employer or Career Center staff to arrange an interview
- Cancellations and no-shows are strongly discouraged and may impact your future participation in recruiting activities