Our web-based career center management system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the Career Center website.
Jobs & Internships
- View all positions posted directly with The College’s Career Center (full-time, part-time, on-campus, off-campus, internships, volunteer, babysitting/caregiver, tutor, and Saint Rose work-study positions and Graduate Assistantships)
- Capital Region Career Consortium: search for jobs posted exclusively to area colleges
- Albany Business Review Job Portal
- Internship Websites including Internship-USA.com with 3,000 organizations offering internships opportunities
- Graduate Jobs Bulletin with 1,000s of nationwide entry-level and early-career jobs in Liberal Arts, Writing, Editing & Communications, Management & Business, Education, International, Art, and Performing Arts
- OLAS: New York State’s Online Application System for Educators
- Links to Job and Internship Websites (local, national, and by career field)
- Upload your job search documents (i.e. resumes, cover letters, writing samples); you must have at least one resume uploaded to apply for positions
- Be sure to submit all requested documents when applying to a position
- Career Explorer: career and industry information from the U.S. Department of Labor O*Net Online
- Career Advice: career development information from the National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Career Center handouts and forms including but not limited to: Resume and Cover Letters, Interviewing, Credential File Service, Career Planning, Graduate School, Job/Internship Search, and Networking
- View information for employers who list positions with the Career Center, including contacts, address, website and available positions; “follow” your favorite employers
Events & Recruiting
- Events: Learn about and RSVP for Career Center programs, including Career Carnival, Career Roundtables, Education Expo, Etiquette Dinner, Networking Events, Resume Critique Week, etc.
- Recruiting: Employers interested in connecting with and/or interviewing students and alumni via Information Tables, Information Sessions, Resume Collections, and On-Campus Interviews
The Career Center makes no representations or guarantees about full-time, part-time, internship, or volunteer positions listed on the Career Center website; and the Career Center is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. It is the student’s/alumnus’ responsibility for all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting any position, and he/she is solely responsible for obtaining necessary information concerning the employer.
The Career Center website also contains links to other websites as a convenience for its users and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Anyone who discovers misuse or abuse of our website is encouraged to report the matter to Career Center.
The Career Center abides by the Principles for Professional Conduct For Career Services & Employment Professionals set forth by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).