Saint Rose BOLD Women's Leadership Network Student Application
Deadline is Friday, March 8, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
The BOLD scholarship package will provide financial assistance with tuition, fees, room, and board. It will also include funding for internships and post-graduation fellowships for active participants.
Students will be selected via a multi-stage process conducted by Saint Rose BOLD team with support from faculty/administrators and volunteer evaluators. From the pool of all applicants, qualifying students will be invited for a panel interview and finalists will have the opportunity to participate in a large-group interview.
Students selected for interviews will be notified the week of March 4th, during the mid-winter break.
A complete application consists of:
- The application form,
- A letter of recommendation from a Saint Rose administrator and/or faculty member,
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor, supervisor, or mentor who has seen you in a leadership capacity, and
- Your resume.
To submit your complete application for the Saint Rose BOLD scholarship:
- Click the application form button to complete and submit your application.
- Provide the link to this page to your two (2) recommenders to submit their recommendations, and
- Submit your resume to the email address below.
- All items must be received by Friday, March 8th at 9:00 a.m.
Application FormLetter of Recommendation FormEmail BOLD@strose.edu – Resume