Media reports incorrectly stated on the morning of March 19 that The College of Saint Rose has closed for the rest of the semester. Online courses continue. Students and employees, as always, are notified of decisions first in direct communication from us. The announcements by President Stefanco to students and employees on the afternoon of March 19 were our first communications after a decision on the Spring 2020 Semester was reached.
No. Courses will still be delivered to students, just in an online format.
We know that this is a lot for students to absorb, and that having to pull together plans and pursue their studies in a new format can cause anxiety. The Counseling Center is operating remotely from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the services the College provides, check with your health insurance company about in-person and online counseling.
The Counseling Center staff also put together this helpful post about coping with anxiety related to these changes.
No. As we see in the news, this situation has been unique for many, and it is ever-changing. We are working to be vigilant, prepared, responsible to our community, and thoughtful as we continue to fulfill our academic mission.
If the spring sports 2020 season does not resume, student-athletes will get a full season of eligibility back.
- I have a question. How do I get an answer?
- If you have a question about the residence halls, contact: email@example.com.
- If you have a question about health services, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are having emotional difficulties and need to speak with a counselor, email the Counseling Center at email@example.com from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If you are concerned about one of your classes, please reach out to your professor for that class.
- If you have a question about your path to graduation, please contact Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518.454.5217.
- If you have a general question about on-campus living and activities, please contact Student Development at email@example.com or 518.454.5170.
- Note: We do not have answers regarding account adjustments related to these circumstances at the present time. We expect to have an announcement in the early part of the week of March 23.