The Career Center provides opportunities for organizations to connect with students and alumni from the College’s 43 undergraduate majors, 29 masters programs, and 19 advanced certificate programs. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in recruiting current students and alumni for available job and internship opportunities.
Our Employer Services
- Post Job & Internship Opportunities: Your organization and positions will be listed on our secure online system accessible to Saint Rose students, alumni, and the campus community.
- Campus Recruiting Program: Employers connect with Saint Rose students through Information Tables, Information Sessions, Resume Collections, and On-Campus Interviews.
- Education Expo and STEM Healthcare Connect: Meet and interview graduating students and alumni from undergraduate and graduate programs at multiple Capital Region colleges/universities.
Post Job and Internship Opportunities
Employers are encouraged to register, view and post their job and internship opportunities.
HireStRose Job/Internship Search Portal: HireStRose is the Career Center’s career management system with job and internship opportunities; employer, event, and recruiting information; plus other career-related resources for our students/alumni and employers.
- Create an account or log back into the Career Center online system, “HireStRose” to post job and/or internship opportunities. Note: this is the first site we encourage our students and alumni to utilize
- Please contact our office at 518.454.5141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties accessing the system or your account
Hirestrose employer login
Campus Recruiting Program
Career Center staff will coordinate outreach, make reservations, collect resumes and schedule interviews.
- Virtual Information Sessions
Introduce your organization and promote job/internship opportunities to our students and alumni via video conferencing.
- Resume Collections
We will advertise your available position(s) and collect resumes from interested students and alumni for your review. Deadline dates are decided between the employer and Career Center staff. Employers can choose to arrange interviews directly with candidates at their office or we can help facilitate interviews.
- Virtual Interviews
We provide a virtual meeting (Zoom), or employers may use their organization’s virtual meeting software. Our staff will coordinate and promote one-on-one or group interviews tailored to the recruiter’s schedule. Employers may choose to pre-screen resumes before deciding to interview a candidate, in which case resume submission deadlines must be set well in advance of the interview dates. Also an “open” format is available where any interested candidate will be considered and interviewed.
Our office advertises your presence on-campus. This includes ads in the weekly student run newspaper, ads posted on various screens around campus, weekly email sent to faculty/staff/administration, campus calendars, on-line job/internship positing system, posters, and targeted emails to students and alumni.
List Babysitting, Caregiver and Tutoring Positions
List a private residence babysitting, caregiver or tutoring position by completing the Private Residence Form. These opportunities will be made available to students and alumni via our online job posting system.