Students who successfully complete the BFA Graphic Design program will be able to:
- Create and develop visual responses to communication problems within the graphic and interaction design professions.
- Demonstrate a range of traditional and digital skills in the creation of design that is an effective combination of research, concept, media, and craft.
- Demonstrate the ability to incorporate historical, social, and cultural contexts in their creative and intellectual processes.
- Develop business and communication practices to function productively in a professional and collaborative environment.
- Create a portfolio of work that meets professional standards in the graphic and interaction design fields.