Visiting Assistant Professor of Music
|Ed.D||Educational Philosophy and Vocal Pedagogy||University of Calgary|
|M.M||Vocal Performance||Manhattan School of Music|
|B.M.||Vocal Performance||The New England Conservatory of Music|
- Teaching appointments at the Music Faculties of Acadia University, Dalhousie University, and St. Francis Xavier University and the Education Faculty of Mount Saint Vincent University.
- Concerts at Carnegie Hall, Boston’s Symphony Hall, Sala Unicaja de Conciertos Málaga, Riverside Church Manhattan, Edward Pickman Concert Hall, Rebecca Cohn Theatre, Suncor Energy Hall.
- Specialist in CCM Vocal Pedagogy
- Coaching Singer/Songwriters
- Spanish Vocal Music
- Vocal Jazz Ensemble Music
- Contemporary Classical Music
- Vocal Chamber Music
- Research encompasses educational philosophy, effective instruction, performance practice, and vocal pedagogy. Presents research at international conferences and published in peer reviewed journals of music and education
- Associate Editor for the International Journal of Early Childhood Learning, the International Journal of Arts Theory and History
- Book reviewer for the Alberta Journal of Educational Research, Journal of Philosophy of Education of Great Britain, and the College Music Society Symposium
- Saint Rose Camerata member and international performer