|M.A.||Communications||SUNY Empire State|
- News Director, WNYT TV, Albany, New York, 1998-2006
- Assistant News Director, WNYT TV, Albany, New York, 1988-1998
- Executive Producer, Producer of Special Projects, WNYT TV, Albany New York, 1978-1988
- News Director, WGNA Radio, Troy, New York, 1976-1978
- Reporter, WTRY Radio, Troy, New York, 1975-1976
- Assistant Professor of Communications, The College of Saint Rose, 2008-Present
- Visiting Instructor in Communications, The College of Saint Rose, 2006-2008
- Adjunct Instructor in Communications, The College of Saint Rose, 2005-2006
- Visiting Instructor, Siena College, 2005-2006
- Conti, Paul, Why Congregation Beth Emeth: A mini documentary featuring the voices of members of the CBE community speaking on the value of the temple in their life. Summer 2017
- Conti, Paul, EdTPA: A six part webinar on the new standards for teacher evaluation. The editorial content of the series was created by two other parties for cIcu (The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities). I turned that content into the videos.
- Conti, Paul, Gang Resistance, Education and Training (G.R.E.A.T). An informational video funded by the Safe Schools / Healthy Students initiative. Fall 2012
- Conti, Paul, The A Plus Initiative in Albany Schools. An informational video prepared for the Safe Schools / Healthy Students initiative. Fall2009.
- Antico, Aflred; Conti, Paul;The City of Albany’sTruancy Abatement Program. An informational video prepared for the citythat examines how the program works. Fall2008.
- Antico, Alfred; Conti, Paul; et. al. The Family Court and You. An instructional video prepared for LaSalle Institute of Albany and The Albany County Family Court. Fall 2007.
- Conti, Paul. The Time is Now. An educational video examining the infrastructure of the Niskayuna School Central School District. Spring 2006.