|M.S.||Master of Science in Education||State University of New York at New Paltz|
|B.S.||Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education||State University of New York at Oneonta|
The College of Saint Rose, Albany, New York
- Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education, 2005-Present
- NCATE Coordinator for the Thelma P. Lally School of Education, 2014-2015
- Department Chair for Teacher Education, 2004-2009
- Instructor in Teacher Education and Adjunct Instructor in Teacher Education, 1994-2004
Gidney Avenue Memorial School, Newburgh, New York
- Classroom teacher, grades kindergarten, 4 and 6, 1985-1993
- Baldwin, P., Lodico, M., .Voegtle, K., Bruce, S., Lee, M., Tricozzi, M., Rodrigues, E., Martone, A., Tomaszweski, A., & Wissick K. (2012 April) Leadership, goal setting and self-regulation: An action research study. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association, Victoria, British Columbia.
- Martone, A., Baldwin, P, Lodico, M., & Voegtle, K. (2014 May). Experiences of students in a Science and Math Methods course: Residency vs. non-residency students. Roundtable presentation at the Annual Meeting of the New England Educational Research Organization, Portsmouth, New Hampshire.