Coordinator of the Winkler Center
|M.S.||Speech-Language Pathology||Gallaudet University|
|B.A.||Speech-Language Pathology||Loyola College|
I began my career as a speech-language pathologist in a public school serving pre-school through 5th grade students. I transitioned to providing outpatient pediatric services at Sunnyview Rehabilitation hospital before moving into private practice.
Throughout much of my career I also worked as an adjunct instructor and clinical supervisor in the CSD program at the College of Saint Rose before eventually joining as a full-time member of the department.
I have taught a variety of courses during my time at the college. I currently teach the undergraduate Clinical Methods course, the graduate First Practicum Seminar course and
the graduate Language and Hearing Loss course.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, ASHA received June 2001
- New York State licensure received 2001
- proficiency in American Sign Language
- assessment and treatment of language based learning disabilities
- extensive work with aural rehabilitation and cochlear implant habilitation
- trained in the Wilson Reading Program