Professor of Communications, Chair, Department of Communications
|Ph.D.||Speech Communication||Southern Illinois University-Carbondale|
|M.A.||Communications||University at Albany|
- Consultant, Digibean Media, 2015-Present
- Media Consultant, School of Education Fall Conference, 2016
I have spent more than 20 years at The College of Saint Rose in the Communications Department teaching courses in interpersonal and intercultural communication, gender, communication theory and research, media literacy, and more.
- Co-author of “The Millennial Mindset: Unraveling Fact from Fiction” (2016) with Rowman & Littlefield
- Co-author of “Brew Your Business: The Ultimate Craft Beer Playbook” (In press) with Rowman & Littlefield
- Multiple publications and presentations at a variety of communication conferences. Please see curriculum vitae for more information.